Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Manager
Are you driven to excel at your position? Do you have the desire to learn from experiences and new skills, and the willingness to take on greater responsibilities? Do you have a strong work ethic with a high energy, positive, enthusiastic attitude and believe in servant leadership and teamwork? Are you self-motivated, detail orientated, quality and precision-focused and people-oriented? If so, then Mills Construction, Inc. would like to talk with you!
Mills Construction is a great team made up of 7 smaller teams. Every day is different; every project is an adventure; every client/owner is a long-term partner. We love solving problems together; troubleshooting, thinking, planning, and building dreams. We are seeking a full-time Project Manager who will be responsible for being the critical leader of project teams from the pre-construction and construction phase through closeout. The ideal candidate can manage multiple projects $1M+. With this position there is lots of opportunity for growth and reward.
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 2 or more summers of field labor experience and a Construction Management internship.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience and skills
BENEFITS: Health, Life, 401K with Company Match, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time, Funeral Leave, Bonus, Profit Share, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Flex Plan. No overnight travel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Managing cost/change control, including change order review, negotiation, & recommendations, delay analysis and ensure tracking of all key project documents, including submittals, RFI’s, change orders, invoices and payments, lien releases, etc. is being enforced.
- Create and maintain weekly schedules to ensure Budget Management and Tracking.
- Coordinating with Superintendents regarding schedules, labor, equipment, materials, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and Project, Estimating and Project Management software
- Understanding of project scheduling, specifically understanding critical path activities
- Project knowledge – know the project scope, approach, and details as well as the Project Superintendent on site
- Superior customer service skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate and manage employees and subcontractors.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented and analytical
- Gets stuff DONE! Multi-tasks so well that plate spinners look on with awe
- Independent, but desires to be part of something larger than themselves
- Sets a goal and takes action to conquer it!
- Professional, respectful, and committed to the success and growth of Mills Construction
- Developing leadership skills
- Confidence in making sound decisions in a timely manner
Please visit our website for more information about Mills Construction Inc. and to apply for this position. - www.buildwithmills.com